Lawn Care Forum banner
201 - 220 of 246 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
Wrapped the drainage work up for now. Tied in the last 2 down spouts to underground drainage off the property. The second spot is the back corner of the house and hasn't grown grass, turns out to be very hard pack clay only. Will have to get some soil in there in the future.

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
Scalped it down to .3 on Sunday with 2 weeks of rain in the forecast. Squeezed a pgr app of .15 and feature in last night and it's doing pretty good. Seeing "cobwebs" in the lawn and half of me wants to see how the tahoma does with the potential disease and the other half wants to put down some azoxy to help it since we still have 7-10 days of rain in the forecast. 4.5 inches of rain so far this week.

· Premium Member
5,160 Posts
Those checker-board cuts are hard to catch the lighting to get the best photo. I usually offset by 45° on double cuts so the photos come out better. You can see both directions on your second photo but I bet the stripes would pop if the angles were a little tighter.

Oh, and the yard is looking amazing!

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
Redtwin said:
Those checker-board cuts are hard to catch the lighting to get the best photo. I usually offset by 45° on double cuts so the photos come out better. You can see both directions on your second photo but I bet the stripes would pop if the angles were a little tighter.

Oh, and the yard is looking amazing!
Thank you, I've noticed the 45s show better, it's just so much fun playing around with stripes! It's been a fun journey this season!

201 - 220 of 246 Posts