Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
I used to have Crown and diet coke waiting for me. But when it's so hot outside, it just didn't cool me off. So I switched to just water because my youngest son who is 7 now, would bring me a glass of water while I was outside all the time. Out of the 5 people in the house, all considerably older than him, he was the only one who thought, "Geez, dad might need some water right about now" But now, I just grab a cold Dos Equis! Kill the first bottle within 30 seconds and then reach for the next while sitting in the garage trying to cool off.

· Registered
104 Posts
Colonel K0rn said:
I have to be careful with my intake of alcohol. It doesn't jive well with some of the meds that I take every now and then.
I had some blood work done the other day and my GGT level (liver)is way out of range. It should be between 9 - 64. Mine was at 300. So for the past 3 weeks, I have cut my alcohol intake down from 7 days a week to 2 days. I'm gonna try to make it 1 day starting this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.