Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my Great Grandma would say "I enjoy watching my stories!"

I keep up with more than I'd like to admit, but I'll list the shows that I watch ASAP when released season after season.

-Vikings / History
-House of Cards / Netflix
-Game of Thrones / HBO
-The Walking Dead / AMC

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
House of Cards / West Wing for political stuff
Deadliest Catch / Gold Rush for reminding me how easy my job is =P
Been going through The Office with the wife and man is it funny! Just wouldn't be allowed on air today, every joke is sexist or racist in some way.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Redtenchu said:
My Girls have been watching Lemony Snicket a Series of Unfortunate Events. They seem to enjoy it if you looking for a clean show to watch.
I actually enjoyed that one myself. Wasn't too bad.

I just finished up all available episodes of The Magicians. Not a family friendly show. Kind of an more grown up version of Harry Potter. Its kind of cheesy at times, a bit predictable. But was a good time waster.

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,474 Posts
I watch:
The Blacklist
This Old House
Family Guy
Bob's Burgers
Big Band Theory
Modern Family

I have to admit that I don't watch a lot of TV anymore since I cancelled my DirecTV and got OTR with a TiVo, Hulu and Netflix. I also have AppleTV but just don't find myself wanting to watch it much especially now that it's Prime Grass Season!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
My wife loves "Big Bang Theory" so that is on my list
loved "Westworld" (annoyed the sext season isn't out until late 2018/early 2019)
"Taboo" is one I've been getting into
"Game of Thrones" is a favourite
Really enjoyed "Timeless" too

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
j4c11 said:
Star Trek:Discovery should be coming out late summer :banana:
If you're looking for a show to binge watch the 2004 Battlestar Galactica is one of the best series ever made :thumbup:
Wow, I thought Discovery was the next movie, didn't realize!! That might be cool!

I've heard so many good things about BattleStar, maybe I'll start that at some point.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.