Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
2,980 Posts
A lot of times when you see grass like that which kind of pulls up when raked it's creeping bentgrass. From the pics though I'm not sure. Almost looks like fine fescue that hasn't been cut for a while and has fallen over. Is it just that area or is the hole lawn like that?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.