Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,474 Posts
I wouldn't mind a shirt with the TLF logo!!

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I want one. One problem..... I am a cool season ***, PRG guy with a reel cut normally around .750 to .625. With that being said do I just have to sit by the side in the corner with my dunce hat on and be jealous of your reel low shirts?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'd be good for one or two.

I would prefer a reel one in black. Open to other colors if they all needed to be the same for cost savings.

·
Registered
253 Posts
What about TLF logo on the left breast and the reel mower on the back? Or some with some other mower thing for the tall grass people. :)

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,864 Posts
MarkV said:
What about TLF logo on the left breast and the reel mower on the back? Or some with some other mower thing for the tall grass people. :)
I had considered doing some with a small TLF logo on the left chest. :thumbup:

Custom Ink has a group order option, but I just called them and they will only ship to one address. Good for a softball team, bad for a group of us who are scattered across the country/world. It looks like undergroundshirts.com has a service they call Painless Online Group Ordering (POGO) where they will fulfill and ship orders to the members of a group.

Maybe this could be something we could arrange to do once or twice a year if there is enough interest. I suspect we'd have to start with maybe 1 or 2 basic designs that would appeal to everyone.

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,474 Posts
Redtenchu said:
I have a friend that can do Yeti Cups, but they are pricey! I'll check with him to see what something with TLF logo would cost.
Can he do the cups from Walmart that are like $10 and work just as well as Yeti's?

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,864 Posts
Redtenchu said:
I'd be interested in purchasing a few shirts.

I have a friend that can do Yeti Cups, but they are pricey! I'll check with him to see what something with TLF logo would cost.
Cool. Does he do the powder coated ones or the media blast etched ones?

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
the shirts need to be in dri-fit material, of course.. At least there needs to be that option... Wives can get in on this too, right? I wear mine to school pick up and none of the parents ever ask me about it... I think they are intimidated ... haha

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.