Lawn Care Forum banner

Which t-shirt design(s) would you order? (please read instructions in the post below before voting)

• RLB1

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • RLB2

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • LYL1

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • LYL2

Votes: 1 6.3%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may cast up to 2 votes, but please only vote for the design(s) you would actually be interested in ordering. Example: If you are only interested in an RLB shirt, cast only one vote for RLB1 or RLB2.

RLB1 or RLB2:

LYL1 or LYL2:

The front logos on all shirts will look like this...

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,474 Posts
Ware said:
jbrown said:
J_nick said:
I like RLB1 the best but I like that RLB2 says "a community for the DIY lawn enthusiast". Oh what the hell just send me both :D
+1
If that is the consensus, I can add that line to the option 1's - no problem.
+1

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
What is wrong with everyone ?? Hah !! May I ask why no one likes RLB2?? It's so much nicer than the other, you guys. It's more symmetric too so it's more appealing to the eye.

You guys will get the attention of all the ladies with the RLB2 version... ask your wives which they prefer...

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,474 Posts
Ware said:
J_nick said:
I like RLB1 the best but I like that RLB2 says "a community for the DIY lawn enthusiast". Oh what the hell just send me both :D
J_nick, is this what you had in mind?

That's what I had in mind, TOG likes it better but not as much as RLB2 :D

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Mightyquinn said:
Ware said:
J_nick said:
J_nick, is this what you had in mind?

That's what I had in mind, TOG likes it better but not as much as RLB2 :D
I like it better. I can jump on the ole bandwagon on this one :D :D

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I appreciate you all including me but my opinion doesn't really matter ... I am not even buying a shirt...

P.S. gonna make MQ buy one for me ;)

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^ :lol:

Okay, I think we have settled into these two designs. wardconnor's sister prints shirts, so we're going to support a "local". :thumbup:

As soon as I get a final confirmation on a price structure, I'll post that and start gathering orders. We will need to have an order of at least 12 of each style to make this work, but I think we can get there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.