Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone interested, I thought this might be a good place to discuss the 2017 college hoops postseason.

Also, you can click here to enter The Lawn Forum's 2017 NCAA March Madness®[/sup] Bracket Challenge. I'll sweeten the pot by sending a TLF pint glass to the winner. :thumbup:

When to watch:

• March 12 - Selection Sunday[sup]®[/sup]
  • March 14 & 15 - First Four[sup]®[/sup]
  • March 16 & 17 - First Round
  • March 18 & 19 - Second Round
  • March 23 & 24 - Sweet 16[sup]®[/sup]
  • March 25 & 26 - Elite Eight[sup]®[/sup]
  • April 1 - Final Four[sup]®
  • April 3 - National Championship

Now excuse me while I go watch the Razorbacks face a tough Kentucky Wildcat team in the SEC championship game. :|

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,476 Posts
Sorry, not going to participate. Not a fan of college sports.

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,476 Posts
I'm thinking of doing it just out of spite!!! Is that wrong?? :)

·
Administrator
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The bad news is there are only two bracket entries so far. The good news is Redtenchu and I have currently have a 50/50 shot at winning it. :nod:

But there is still time - the tournament starts tomorrow!

·
Administrator
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't watch much basketball. I'm in a couple neat brackets though... the IT guys at my office are doing one where the bottom half buys the top half a cheeseburger, so all you have to do is be in the top half to win. My cigar shop is hosting one where the entry fee is a >$8 cigar. The winner gets all the cigars. :bandit:

Heard a story the other day about a guy who was getting on a plane one year and realized his bracket was due before he was going to land. He called his wife and asked her to log on and fill it out for him. He told her to pick Duke to go all the way, and then just pick all the higher seeds for everything else... She picked the higher numbers. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.