Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,473 Posts
Very Nice offerings Ware!!! I will be making a purchase here very soon!!!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Mightyquinn said:
Very Nice offerings Ware!!! I will be making a purchase here very soon!!!
Oh really? Love how you discuss said purchases with the wife first?? Haha

What's in it for me???

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I also want to emphasize what Ware said about profits. This isn't a way to earn money for him or this site. In all likely hood, he and others may end up taking a small loss so that everyone can enjoy these "tools of camaraderie."

We want to make sure everyone gets as big a kick out of this site as we do. The goal is to truly make TLF great, by the contributions of its awesome members, and by the vibe they carry. Now, time for me to put in an order.

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CH-Johnson said:
I've been trying to send a pm to Ware but I can't tell if they are sending, and I can't see them in my sent messages. Not sure what else to do.
That's strange - I have received and responded to several PM's over the last several days. You should have one from me now. It is currently in my outbox. :thumbup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think I figured the problem. Wha had happen was that I never clicked "Add" after typing in the recipient, so I think the message just dissapeared when I clicked send. That's why my reply worked but not my composed message. All set now, sorry for the inconvenience. :roll:

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dfw_pilot said:
My TLF merchandise arrived today. Wow, it's quality. I will be ordering again. Thanks for doing the leg work on this, Ware.
Thanks man - I made an effort to pick out some nice stuff. Glad you like it. :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
2,338 Posts
Rainy day here today, so might as well take a pic of my TLF hat. :mrgreen:

(Out with the old, in with the new)

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.