Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was some interest in doing a group buy for some TLF t-shirts, so we're going to try this and see how it goes. The shirt is a Next Level Apparel® Tri-Blend Crew that is 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey. The are two design options to choose from:

OPTION 1: REEL LOW BERMUDA

OPTION 2: LOVE YOUR LAWN

PRICING

TLF member wardconnor's sister is doing the printing for us (shopping local :D ). She will print them for $16.50/shirt as long we order at least 12 of each style. I am going to add $1.00 to each shirt to cover the shipping charges to get them to me and cover the cost of the labels, etc I will need to ship them out again - hopefully that sounds fair. To keep shipping simple, it looks like a flat rate of $7.50 will cover USPS Priority postage to anyone in the CONUS. We will have to figure out something different if any of our Australian friends want to order. All that said:

• Shirts are $17.50ea
    [*]USPS Priority postage is $7.50 for any quantity of shirts
ORDERING

If you would like to order one or more, please send me a PM with the following information:

1. Name
  2. Mailing Address
  3. Phone (so I can text you in case there are issues)
  4. Email Address where I can send a PayPal money request
  5. Design Option / Color / Size / Quantity of the shirt(s) you would like to order.

Here are the color options, but keep in mind all the screen printing will be white (so don't order a white shirt ;) ). I also can't guarantee your color choice will be in stock - I will contact you to select a different color if there is a problem.

PayPal is easiest, but if for some reason you are opposed to using it, let me know. I don't want that to be reason someone doesn't place an order. :thumbup:

Let's set a deadline of April 19 to get your orders to me - that is two weeks from today. Hopefully this covers everything, but let me know if I missed something.

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,476 Posts
Order placed!! Thanks!!

·
Administrator
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The RLB's are outselling the LYL's 10 to 1! Order totals so far are:

RLB: 21
LYL: 2​

Our cool season brethren are going to need to step it up! :D

·
Administrator
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MarkV said:
Sorry if I missed it. But I didn't see a turn around time once the order was placed. Do you know that?
I'm not sure, but I will report back when I submit the order next week. I think she does it on the side, and it may depend somewhat on how many are ordered and how quickly she can get the blanks from her vendor. Sorry, I know that doesn't answer your question.

·
Administrator
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wardconnor said:
MarkV said:
Sorry if I missed it. But I didn't see a turn around time once the order was placed. Do you know that?
She said once she receives the order:

"Up to 2 weeks. Sometimes I has been 3 weeks, depending on workload, but that would be the very longest."

Then shipping
Good deal. Thanks for that. :thumbup:

·
Administrator
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GrassDaddy said:
Hey so thought.. Since it looks like the alternative version isn't gonna get enough for an order, would you mind posting the image used so I can order through cafepress or zazzle?
I hate that it's not going to make the minimum (the issue is the setup fee associated with screen printed graphics), but I'd be glad to provide the artwork. I will email them to you so they are full resolution.

I talked to wardconnor, and I think he is going to switch to a RLB shirt. Another option we could probably do is have yours screen printed with just the front TLF logo on the left chest if you're not into the bermuda/reel mower look on the back. Just let me know how you would like to proceed. :thumbup:

·
Administrator
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Some folks have reached out and we may get to the minimum on the Love Your Lawn shirts. Let's just see what it looks like on Wednesday. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.