Lawn Care Forum banner

Sprinkler Identity Unknown - Need Help

1552 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Mudokon
I've looked everywhere trying to find out what these types are called, I have 4 along my front house and need to replace:

Can anyone help? They spray stationary like other uprights.
1 - 3 of 5 Posts
Redtenchu said:
I'm not an irrigation guy, but those are odd looking. Do you know how long they've been installed?

I'm guessing they only water your flower beds or bushes? You should be able to find something with the same thread type to replace the head. If it is for a flower bed area, you should check out something like this shrub head sprinkler.
Yeah they just spray flat spray over the flowers/plants in the front of the house.
Yeah i took off two of them and they are just tall pipes for the water to flow, the sprinkler head itself has a basic spray.

I actually had an older extra one, and moved the heads around and it worked okay.

But yeah just basic screw on flat sprayers, just ODD looking
1 - 3 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.