Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving! To my luck, I was readying to apply an app yesterday and accidentally snapped the nozzle clear off my wand, essentially rendering my sprayer useless. It may have been a "sign" that it's time to upgrade as I intended to, though not until next year.

Can anyone help me source the following:

stainless steel wand
fitting for urea applications (foliar? more of a mist?)
fitting for prodiamine applications (soil? droplets?)

*question marks because I'm not sure if that's the proper terminology -- user manual does not provide any help regarding measurements etc.

Link to sprayer

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just bought a Solo stainless replacement on amazon. Easy solution
. But search sprayer wands on this forum. There is a thread on how to assemble your own Ultimate Wand....it even list the parts. I think Ware started the thread.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I just bought a Solo stainless replacement on amazon. Easy solution
. But search sprayer wands on this forum. There is a thread on how to assemble your own Ultimate Wand....it even list the parts. I think Ware started the thread.
Thanks for the suggestion in regards to the sticky on this forum. Definitely not looking to spend anywhere near $100 just for a wand build. I'll check out solo's products further as I think I remember coming across them. I just need to figure out what size my wand is and take it from there.

edit: why did you decide to purchase a solo wand?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts