Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gijoe4500 said:
It would be super easy to put edges on the old blades, although the blades would be slightly shorter than what they were. How sharp are these things? I'd imagine not very. Could probably reshape them all yourself in an hour on a bench grinder. Would be cheaper than paying shop rate.
These blades are very sharp

·
Registered
486 Posts
southernguy311 said:
gijoe4500 said:
It would be super easy to put edges on the old blades, although the blades would be slightly shorter than what they were. How sharp are these things? I'd imagine not very. Could probably reshape them all yourself in an hour on a bench grinder. Would be cheaper than paying shop rate.
These blades are very sharp
In that case....

http://primeshop.com/access/woodwork/scarysharp/

·
Registered
475 Posts
southernguy311 said:
Installed new blades today. Went with 3/4 inch spacing this time.

Previously the unit was set up with 1/2 spacing. Going to take the old blades to a machine shop and see if they put the edges back on them.

When you planning on putting this beast to work?? Need pics please

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MrMeaner said:
southernguy311 said:
Installed new blades today. Went with 3/4 inch spacing this time.

Previously the unit was set up with 1/2 spacing. Going to take the old blades to a machine shop and see if they put the edges back on them.

When you planning on putting this beast to work?? Need pics please
Couple pics from the front yard. The picture that is actually green didn't get zapped in the late frost we had. The other did obviously.

I have it set at depth of .125

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.