Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 382 Posts

· Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,576 Posts
Great idea for a thread!!! Once I get mine cleaned and a little more organized I will post some pics up here for sure!!

· Registered
135 Posts
Ware said:
THE thread that motivated all TLF members to clean up their garage... :lol: :thumbup:
Exactly!

I have some folks coming over to build a 12x12' shed on Thursday for all my yard equipment. It will be nice to actually be able to use my garage for parking cars in again. My 260 B takes up a lot of room when you have the wheels on it.

· Super Moderator
Bewitched KBG (38k sqft)
2,328 Posts
This thread makes me feel better.. glad I'm not the only one with a messy garage!

· Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All of you are weenies, except for SGrabs33...

I really need a tool chest and shelves. I'm going to get rid of one of the workbenches.

I have this little cubby under the stairs, which is nice. The snowblower hasn't been used yet.

The poop tube leaked. Doesn't leak anymore but I want to replace the rest of it with some nice PVC tubing. Then I can re-drywall the ceiling, paint everything, and get some wall organization going.

· Registered
478 Posts
I snapped this one off this mowing since I had both mowers in the garage - most of my equipment including both mowers, aerator and other items are usually in the shop garage area. I was doing some maintenance on both and adjusting the reel HOC among other things.

1 - 20 of 382 Posts