Mightyquinn said:
What do you think?
Looks crooked :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need to go put one on my John Deere
I eyeballed it!! :thumbup:

· Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Alan said:
I guess you had to order a t-shirt to get a sticker. I was too late to the forum for t-shirt order. :(
We have more shirts. We ordered extra. I have 6 extra XL green reel low bermudas and 3 extra navy blue xl love your lawn cool season shirts. Mr Ware is the holder of the stickers. Let me know if you want one. Shirts are $17.50 plus whatever the shipping is to get to you.

· Super Moderator
3,094 Posts
Had some warning sticker on the side of my mower that was like "do not remove under penalty of law...blah blah blah". So I took it off and put TLF sticker in its place. Don't tell anyone...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
J/k

· Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've been meaning to do this for awhile but just now got around to doing it so I tagged all my outdoor equipment I could think of.

Would like some input on this one as I can't decide to either "bookmark" the Spyker logo or just have one off to the side?

Here are some of the TLF magnets I got, not sure if they are for sale yet or not though :?

I still have some left over so any other ideas?? :D

· Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wardconnor said:
I need an extra big LOUD timer, some vibram gloves, and one of those USAA important contact numbers magnet.

Offset
LOL!!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.