I am getting ready to do a light seed on my back yard Reno this weekend. Here is a list of steps I will take. Please chime in if you see something I am missing or should think twice on.
1) Finish Grade as good as possible
2) Roll to compact to help see low or high spots
3) Grade rake area to loosen up soil, drop my VIP 3 way PRG, drop Scott's or equivalent starter fertilizer,
4) Roll again
5) Apply Tenacity at 5-8oz per ac rate to prevent unwanted species during establishing
7) Set my Rachio to water 5 times a day for about 3-5 minutes per run to keep moist.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Lawn Care Forum
A forum community dedicated to lawn care, landscaping do it yourselfers, and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion to learn about industry equipment, tools, lawn care, lawn maintenance, classifieds, troubleshooting, and more!