Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased some Wetting agent tablets H2O Maximizer to add to my EZ-Flo this year and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to get 2 Day shipping for the same price as normal shipping. I went back to verify it and another product was actually cheaper with 2 Day than regular shipping.

So if you are planning on buying anything from them, NOW would be a good time as I have no idea how long it will last. I will say that I DO have an account with them, so that may be a prerequisite.

*EDIT*

I just found this on there website.

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,863 Posts
I ordered some stuff from them around this time last year and recall that they seem to have a clear preference for the 2-day shipping option. I guess it depends on what you're ordering, but I've found that can be a blessing or a curse... like them wanting $17 in shipping for $3 in parts... :|

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
Ware said:
I ordered some stuff from them around this time last year and recall that they seem to have a clear preference for the 2-day shipping option. I guess it depends on what you're ordering, but I've found that can be a blessing or a curse... like them wanting $17 in shipping for $3 in parts... :|

:lol: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.