Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

The other forum is censoring now I guess lol but the proplugger is available again. I've heard good things and mine is coming in tomorrow! (I thought today but the shipping tracker was for diapers today lol)

proplugger.com/landscape-plugger

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,474 Posts
Good to hear it's back in stock finally!! I bought mine several years ago and it does come in quite handy for some tasks but now I just use it to look at my soil profile.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
GrassDaddy said:
Yeah your reply is why I posted here. The OPs post got deleted but your reply stayed lol
Yeah that was very weird. All I did was reply to his post. I don't think he was "advertising" at all either. :?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Be careful not to bend those pro pluggers. I had some clay soil packed in mine and thought I would get it out by banging it against a tree- not 1 of my finer gardening moments.
Once the shape is compromised it will not eject the plugs like it should.
I actually have a greens hole cutter that I've been using in its place.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I been playing with mine. I need to finish work so I can go play some more! I think it was @ericgautier that mentioned it to me in my reno thread. This thing will make plugging a breeze!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSrKhNGWeSk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Glad to see you've gotten some good use out of yours. It's rained a lot here. With my water logged soil the plugs just stay stuck in the ground. Did you experiment with different depths? Or is the 4" plug a standard?

GrassDaddy said:
I accidentally posted this video today. I think I did it when I had a migraine a few days ago cuz two came out lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.