Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I'd like to know also and if there is something to look for that signals when to start.

But, I have been proactive using Serenade the past 2 years. In 2015, I started on 5/6. In 2016, I started on 5/8. But I don't recall why though. LOL.

·
Super Moderator
Bewitched KBG (38k sqft)
2,328 Posts
I follow a proactive biofungicide regimen. It will be different this year being a reno year, but in the past I would put a couple apps of corn down. One now, and then another around June 1st for my area. Also around June 1st is when I started in on the serenade apps. I'm kicking around if I should do a couple apps of corn this year as well before the reno. Thoughts? I suppose it's always a good idea to get some grains in the soil.

E.G., IIRC you were putting serenade down on your reno. How long after germination did you wait until you started? And how frequent did you apply?

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Pete1313 said:
E.G., IIRC you were putting serenade down on your reno. How long after germination did you wait until you started? And how frequent did you apply?
I just reviewed my notes from last years Reno and I actually did not spray Serenade at all.

I plan to start spraying Serenade soon though.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I don't mess around with such, fungal pressure is way too high here in the transition zone. Propiconazole every 2 weeks starting May 1st and a bottle of azoxystrobin on the shelf for when I need to bring out the big guns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.