Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pictures at a Castle yesterday and the planters were so gorgeous I think this is a great place to share them..
If anyone can identify the names or scientific names of any of these it would be very much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
So here are some pictures of my container pots and hanging baskets. If you are looking for some extra pizzazz at your place and want to turn heads in addition to a great looking lawn I totally recommend container pots and hanging baskets with colorful flowers. I get a lot of comments on these. They do take time and a little effort but the result is worth it. My pots and baskets are all on a drip line run from my timer clock but I still hand water using the fert program about every other day.

If you want them to bloom all season long and be vibrant then see this fertilizing hanging baskets thread. You can see difference in growth from 18 days of time with the fertilizing schedule.

This picture was taken June 26

This picture was taken 18 days later on July 14th. This really shows how well the fert program works

July 14th

July 14th

July 14th

July 14th

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.