Lawn Care Forum banner

Please Help ID My Grass

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  probasestealer 
#1 ·
I will attach some pictures, I'm hoping the people here would be so kind as to help me ID what type of grass I have specifically. You will also notice I'm showing the current issues with my front lawn, please offer treatment suggestions. I've applied a Scotts Preem+Crabgrass Halter ~4-6 weeks ago and laid down Milorganite this past weekend.

#13 ·
@probasestealer Long story here: https://thelawnforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=217

Short version: Andy/Turf_toes is trying really hard to prevent awareness of TLF. Therefore, approval of post, banning members, not external links within post, no PM feature. Dont mention this site or you will get banned.

#15 ·
@probasestealer, +1 on the glad to see you here! You were one of the most helpful folks during my first ever renovation back when we were at the other site. I had actually tried to unsuccessfully track you down back in the Fall. Glad you made it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.