Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J_nick said:
Take a close up picture of your grass. SE PA is pretty north for warm season grasses although I do know a guy in Philly with Bermuda so it's possible. Were you there this winter and did the grass turn brown/ go dormant?
Hm, I seem to have made a rookie mistake and posted here because it's summer.

Jesus Christ lol

I'll take a good picture when it's light tomorrow and probably move this thread. Any thoughts in the meantime, or do you need to know the grass first?

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,865 Posts
socopithy said:
J_nick said:
Take a close up picture of your grass. SE PA is pretty north for warm season grasses although I do know a guy in Philly with Bermuda so it's possible. Were you there this winter and did the grass turn brown/ go dormant?
Hm, I seem to have made a rookie mistake and posted here because it's summer.

Jesus Christ lol

I'll take a good picture when it's light tomorrow and probably move this thread. Any thoughts in the meantime, or do you need to know the grass first?
No worries - it happens. We'll just move the thread if it turns out you have a cool season grass. Best practices can vary wildly - that's why we have two separate subforums.

Welcome to TLF! :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.