1. Why not double aerate at least? What would be the harm in a triple pass other than man-hours? Get that construction soil breathing again. You'll already have the equipment.
2. You and I are at different places for that seeding rate, as discussed previously. I'm not sure what to make of that. Perhaps different TTTF cultivars require different rates? You are nearly double mine at 6/k.
3. I'm sure you know this, but you could save some time and hassle by using Scott's fert with mesotrione. Those tenacity apps are going to take a lot of time for 30k. Of course, what you save in time you pay for in cost. I'm paying about 36 a bag, which provides 5000sqft of coverage.
4. Weighted thatch rake is new to me. Sounds great. I may look into that myself.
5. I'm going with a seed roller as well. Trying to minimize all possible sources of error for a reno (good luck).
6. I've been reading about projected weather for the weekend. It looks like you will be working in dry weather, but those temps are coming up 85 plus. That's a bit warm. You can join me on the dark side and push your seeding back one more weekend.
Looking forward to seeing your progress.