I've been using RGS, AIR-8, Humic 12 applied at the highest rates biweekly since 3/10 along with a few applications of Greene Effect (bimonthly), supplemented with urea foliar apps at 0.25#N/M. I've noticed that my compaction isn't as severe as it used to be, but I'm working with some soil that doesn't have much clay left. It's old, old clay that's been broken down over a very long time, and the remaining particles are almost silt-like, and it's making my soil very easy to compact.
What I have seen is an increase in the soil activity, at the surface which is visible, which was absent before I started applying. Some of the areas of my lawn that dry up after the rain form a crust, that's almost like dried up algae, but it's actually OM that's just sitting on the surface. It's quite interesting.
As far as empirical data, I don't have any to present, other than the tests that I have performed on my soil, and a record of the stuff that I'm applying. I do have a lot of pictures though.