Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchase our first home 4,200sqm here in Queensland Australia.

As you can see by the pictures in this post I am in major need of advice on repairing the yard.

There is also another large patch in the front yard with what appears to be a sandstone mound under the soil.

For the backyard I have been tempted to dig out, building a retaining wall and gravel the whole area to make a fire pit cookout area but I still need to try and fix other parts of the yard that look like this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much

Hayden.

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,476 Posts
Welcome to TLF Hayden!! Glad to have another member from OZ here!

Can we get some more close up pics of the lawn so maybe we can see what type of grass you have. It looks like you might have bermuda(Santa Ana Couch is what it's called there). I know it's Winter there right now so you have some time to devise a plan. Let us know more of what you want out of your lawn and what equipment you already have as it will make suggesting things a little easier. Hopefully someone from your neck of the woods will be on here shortly to help out as we don't know what is available specifically there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.