Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wanting to lower my HOC but have some reservations. Currently it's at about 3ins ! ( I know I'm horrible lol) First my lawn isn't very level and also has some tall fescue mixed. Secondly, I have it looking pretty nice with this being my first year of really giving it an effort and I know when I lower it that it will become an eye sore. Just wanted to get your guys takes and ideas. There is also a pretty good transition from the edge of lawn to side walk going too much lower may cause and issue there but again I'm not sure.

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,864 Posts
That looks like a lot of fescue with a little bermuda, and it seems to be working for you as is - I don't think I would scalp it until you have a reason to.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ware said:
That looks like a lot of fescue with a little bermuda, and it seems to be working for you as is - I don't think I would scalp it until you have a reason to.
Thanks ! It actually is more bermuda but does have alot of fescue in it this photo doesn't show it well . I think you are right that it's been working for me too so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing what I'm doing ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.