Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

My neighbors lawn may have leaked onto mine. I'm not entirely sure yet. The purple grass looks like a different type of grass. It could just be the delay from nutrients but it still looks thicker blades.

I think it might be ryegrass. Now in the fall in could nuke it but didnt know if anything would kill it but not KBG?

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I have never used Celsius and am not sure if it's okay for cool season grasses. I have kbg and prg so I would never use it because of this label Ware posted in another thread "Celsius go easy."

I personally love the prg mixed with the kbg. I was incredibly hesitant to mix it in. For 2 years (new construction started from hydroseed) I had a mix of only kbg premium and did not want to contaminate it with any other grasses but after I decided to go for it the results were awesome. It's a fine blade just as narrow as kbg or lesser. I keep mine short though. Not sure how it would look taller.

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,864 Posts
wardconnor said:
I have never used Celsius and am not sure if it's okay for cool season grasses. I have kbg and prg so I would never use it because of this label Ware posted in another thread "Celsius go easy."

I personally love the prg mixed with the kbg. I was incredibly hesitant to mix it in. For 2 years (new construction started from hydroseed) I had a mix of only kbg premium and did not want to contaminate it with any other grasses but after I decided to go for it the results were awesome. It's a fine blade just as narrow as kbg or lesser. I keep mine short though. Not sure how it would look taller.

Sorry for the confusion - that label is actually for the herbicide Image®.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.