Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,865 Posts
If con is the opposite of pro, it must mean Congress is the opposite of progress?

Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
You are sleeping. You hear the doorbell. It's your in-laws. They want breakfast made right now. You make eggs, bacon and toast. What's the first thing you open?

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
gijoe4500 said:
touchofgrass said:
You are sleeping. You hear the doorbell. It's your in-laws. They want breakfast made right now. You make eggs, bacon and toast. What's the first thing you open?
Too easy. I've got it, but I'll keep quiet for others.
haha... if it's too easy, you've heard it before... PM me.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Redtenchu said:
touchofgrass said:
I open my mind to the idea that it's just a nightmare and I'll wake up soon.
My thoughts exactly if it were my in-laws. Sorry MQ. But no joke, his dad CONSTANTLY asks when the next meal is. As I am making breakfast I hear "so, what's for dinner?" At dinner, if you aren't actively eating, he'll ask if you are done so he can have the rest.. hahaha

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Redtenchu said:
I was planning to tell a joke about a pizza, but I won't. It's too cheesy...
Haha
our boy has one...

Matthew: "wanna hear the corniest joke ever."

TOG: "sure"

Matthew: "ear"

TOG: "um ear who?"

Matthew: "get it?"

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,865 Posts
An Oklahoma family's only son returns home from college. The father asks, "Well son, you done gone to college, so you must be perty smart. Why don't you speak some math fer' us?"

The son says, "Pi R squared."

The father yells, "Why son, they ain't teached ya nothin'! Pies are round, cornbread are square."

1 - 20 of 204 Posts