Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about taking a look at this mower tomorrow. Any thoughts about it or see any potential problems? Right now I'm just using a scotts 20 inch classic so I figured depending on the quality or the blade it might be a decent starter reel mower. Anything particular I should be looking for if I go look at it?

https://huntsville.craigslist.org/grd/6194321993.html

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Personally I would keep looking. That is simply a rebadged Mclane, looks pretty rough and well used, has the cheapest/smallest engine he could get for it at Harbor Freight, etc. He probably should have cut his losses before putting an engine on it. I would bet that the reel is in relatively poor condition too.

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
Spammage said:
Personally I would keep looking. That is simply a rebadged Mclane, looks pretty rough and well used, has the cheapest/smallest engine he could get for it at Harbor Freight, etc. He probably should have cut his losses before putting an engine on it. I would bet that the reel is in relatively poor condition too.
+1 for the $200 price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.