Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
ATY's HLG was in full denial mode the last time I PM'ed him (back when PM's were allowed). Thinking Ware and others were evil site hackers thanks to the insinuations of the moderators, he became indignant when I had proof his claims had no merit. He won't stoop to join TLF unless he has a Road to Damascus moment.

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
dfw_pilot said:
ATY's HLG was in full denial mode the last time I PM'ed him (back when PM's were allowed). Thinking Ware and others were evil site hackers thanks to the insinuations of the moderators, he became indignant when I had proof his claims had no merit. He won't stoop to join TLF unless he has a Road to Damascus moment.
It's a real shame, he was a masterful Meme maker.

·
Super Moderator
Northern Mix (12k)
6,171 Posts
Redtenchu said:
dfw_pilot said:
It's a real shame, he was a masterful Meme maker.
It is. And I generally just enjoyed his posts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.