Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm beginning season two of a front yard renovation - took it to dirt last year, planted seed, and brought it back to a beautiful green. However, I have a neighbor who specializes in growing weeds in his yard and could care less. Every couple of weeks, some guy with a mower will tear through the front and back yards mowing and blowing in about 30 minutes. So my question is, how have you handled your neighbor's weeds? I'm tempted to spray Celsius and Prodiamine about three feet over from my grass into his yard just to keep things from spreading. You can see part of my lawn and a bit of his lawn in this picture. It extends about 30 feet from the fence to the road and is all weeds.

· Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,576 Posts
Whenever I am spraying for weeds, I always make sure to mix up a little extra just for the neighbors lawn on both sides of me. I will just spray 1-3 feet into their lawn to kill their weeds and create a barrier between my lawn and theirs. You can do it with Prodiamine too so you create even better weed protection.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.