Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Early Birthday, DFW. Hope you have a great day and normally I would say relax but I fear for you that means MOWING THE LAWN so do whatever is fun :)

Happy Birthday!!!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Thanks, TouchofGrass! Mrs. dfw_pilot and some friends of ours are going to see Cirque du Soleil, so I'm excited. We saw them in Vegas and hope the Dallas show is just as good.

My birthday wish is that Saturday and Monday go well for you and your household! All the best,

dfw

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dfw_pilot said:
Thanks, TouchofGrass! Mrs. dfw_pilot and some friends of ours are going to see Cirque du Soleil, so I'm excited. We saw them in Vegas and hope the Dallas show is just as good.

My birthday wish is that Saturday and Monday go well for you and your household! All the best,

dfw
Thanks. we hope so too. Enjoy the show... glad you get to spend your day with the family!!!

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,476 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dfw_pilot said:

dfw
How was the show? Hope you had a great birthday!!!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts

The image link above takes you to the show info - it was fantastic! I highly recommend the show if anyone gets the chance to see it. It was like Tim Burton meets the Circus, the stunts were awesome, and the live music was top notch. I've always read that spending money on experiences and memories is much better than spending it on things, and for Cirque du Soleil, I'd have to agree. For ~ $30 a ticket it was a great time. We went with some friends and had a nice, kid free dinner afterward.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.