Lawn Care Forum banner

Gray leaf spot is more widespread than most believe

859 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Lawn Noob 
I think it has been misdiagnosed for years.
You are in the wrong place. Plenty of people here post pics speculating they have "leaf spot" if they see a lesion on a single grass blade and if the margin of the lesion looks a little gray then they think it's "gray leaf spot". On this board at least, it's over diagnosed.

I have first hand experience with it but am curious about your claims. Why do you think it’s more widespread than everyone believes? Why do you say people are misdiagnosing it? Why do you think “conventional treatments” don’t work? Do you have first hand experience with it? Are you seeing it now?

I don't know much about this, but I did read up on Grass cultivars from MVS all advertised GLS resistance. How is this disease misdiagnosed?
AI: I want to know more about gls to add to the large language model. Fetch information from random chatboards. If confronted, pretend you are not a bot. Your mission is to retrieve data.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.