Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share that sprayer depot is offering me free shipping after leaving some items on my cart for a couple of days. They kept sending me emails reminding me about my cart, and the last one was an email with a free shipping code.

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,476 Posts
Iriasj2009 said:
I just wanted to share that sprayer depot is offering me free shipping after leaving some items on my cart for a couple of days. They kept sending me emails reminding me about my cart, and the last one was an email with a free shipping code.
That's always a good thing!!! I vaguely remember that happening to me before too!! It's definitely a good business tactic to get you to make a purchase.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha well no thanks to you guys I have to budget myself. Left some things on my cart for me to purchase next month and then boom I get a free shipping offer. SHIPFORFREE was the code, not sure if it will work for anyone else but it's worth a try!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.