Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I have about 5 sprayers, one for glyphosate, one for broadleaf herbicide, one for insecticide for my fruit trees, one with Mg+N+Fe as foliar spray for tomatoes and other garden vegetables, and a backpack sprayer for PGR/fungicide.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have two(ish):

A 4-gallon backpack sprayer for blanket apps
A 2-gallon hand can for fruit tree and vegetable sprays

Then, I mix other "specialty" stuff in old 1-gallon milk jugs. WBG+CCO, sulfentrazone, glypho, etc. I then have cheap, dollar store spray bottles (I think 32 or 42-oz) that I refill from the milk jugs. I'm extra careful to label everything and keep it way out of reach of the kids.

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,473 Posts
I actually have 2 but only use one of them as I recently bought a new one to replace the other one that I have had for about 10 years. I ended up going with the Solo 456 as it seemed very sturdy and it IS very sturdy and robust. I just make sure to double or triple rinse it after each use and have never had any issues with it, even with the old one I have. I don't like leaving stuff sitting in the sprayer as it will generally degrade over time once it's mixed up and I can usually find a place to spray any extra stuff I have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.