Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
654 Posts
I'm not investing in crypto because i dont understand it. for those who do, how do you evaluate a coin? is there a measure of value? something equivalent to Price/Earnings? or is it more like speculating on the future demand, which would be more like investing in art or classic cars?

· Registered
130 Posts
@Thejarrod it's like if you were to invest in a startup or small business. You are placing a bet on the future use(demand) of the specific coin. This is with a long term time horizon. Short term I'm sure somebody can tell you what they are looking at to make a quick buck.

· Premium Member
Baroness LM56 Meyer Zoysia 0.4"
1,722 Posts
BobLovesGrass said:
For those curious CoinBase has some options for you to learn about a few coins and get $3-10 worth of each.
Easy enough and gets you engaged and begining to apy attention.
I have earned my $38 in lessons. However, I think most of the money is going to be made before it ever gets to coinbase...such as on uniswap while the coins/tokens are cheap.

I ask my peers and it amazes me how many are completely out on crypto.

· Registered
23 Posts
My biggest positions are in Algorand (Algo), Cardano (ADA) and VeChain (VET). I'm more bullish on Algo than most. It's probably not going to the moon any time soon, but it's more likely to still be around in 5-10 years than a lot of other projects. Plus the governance rewards are shaping up to be pretty nice.

· Registered
1 Posts
It is interesting to find out different points of view on this question. I still haven't invested in crypto. Of course, I regret that I didn't do this when the prices were much lower. But I'm not sure it is high time to invest in crypto right now and what coin to choice.

· Premium Member
654 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts