Lawn Care Forum banner
861 - 868 of 868 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thank you man that helped me so much! Can you please link to the initial page for all of the parts of that year range and I’ll buy them from you guys because I need a few more. I would have bought all the wrong stuff. Thank you again

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thank you man that helped me so much! Can you please link to the initial page for all of the parts of that year range and I’ll buy them from you guys because I need a few more. I would have bought all the wrong stuff. Thank you again
Can you tell me which diagram is associated with that mower

·
Registered
120 Posts
Can you tell me which diagram is associated with that mower
So loaded question, because the engine can differ over years and different models (gx110, gx120, briggs). Honda also made minor changes such as the air filter over the years. So it’s not an exact science. Click the compatibility link on that page. Or enter your engine’s vin onto that site’s search and you should be in the ballpark.

The best place I’ve found for Cal Trimmer parts is Zampree.com they generally ship next day. Belts are way cheaper on Amazon though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just got my first CT and tested it out on my final cut of the season. I believe it's a 2019 model. Two questions:

1. The clutch is difficult to squeeze. Is that normal?

2. I tightened up the drive roller chain by pulling it backwards and tightening the u-bolts and set screws but when I was done it was slack again.

Any thoughts are appreciated! It made even dormant Bermuda look good.
Tree Plant Asphalt Grass Sky

Plant Road surface Asphalt Automotive tire Grass
Plant Road surface Tree Asphalt Land lot
Tree Plant Asphalt Grass Sky
Plant Road surface Tree Asphalt Land lot
Plant Road surface Asphalt Automotive tire Grass

861 - 868 of 868 Posts