Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this one spot in my yard where I cannot tell if it is drought stress or burned because I might have gone a little heavy on my fas. I sprayed fas Thursday night but decided to include enough nitrogen for the next 2 weeks with it. I put down about .5 lbs of N at 7pm and then watered it in the following morning at 7am. I think it might be drought stress/ combination of being sanded because the brown blades are thin and rolled up.

Either way what do you think it is and how long will it take to receive over and green up again?

· Registered
945 Posts
That doesn't look like burn to me. Usually burn is more orange. I would tend to say more of a stress-related problem. Potentially going dormant due to lack of water? Is this the only place it is happening?

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is the only spot. It's hard to tell but I do have some green blades coming up that are completely green. The brown blades are completely brown. Maybe stress from leveling? It was completely green before I did my leveling job. I did scalp though before I leveled too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.