Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! The name is andy and from st louis. This is my second season of trying my best to take care of my yard. My house was built in 2012 and i moved in as 2nd owner may 2015. Front yard was in pretty decent shape. Assuming it was fescue sod, back is still a work in progress. First summer in i used a lawn company. After finding and watching lcn vids, i decided to do it myself and switched over to milo. Here's a few pics of the front.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The backyard is still a work in progress. Last fall i did a renovation on the hill part. It was just a bunch of random weeds and probably some sort of barnyard grass or crop.

Filled in nicely.

This was my final cut in the middle of November and after a few apps of vigoro super green.

Seed was from hancock. It had prg, kbg, and tttf.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So currently the back.

I plan to overseed in the fall to fill in any bare areas. Notice how i put the stripes toward my neighbor?

So i have what i believe annual rye in the reno. Could have been from the straw. I've noticed it not as prevalent as it was. Hoping the heat and regular mowing will take care of it.

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
Budstl said:
The backyard is still a work in progress. Last fall i did a renovation on the hill part. It was just a bunch of random weeds and probably some sort of barnyard grass or crop.

Filled in nicely.

This was my final cut in the middle of November and after a few apps of vigoro super green.

Seed was from hancock. It had prg, kbg, and tttf.
WOW! Great progress! Welcome to TLF!

1 - 20 of 366 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.