Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Brush Hero last year but didn't really have a chance to use it until today when I was cleaning my Baroness. For those of you that have a reel mower this is a handy tool to help clean in between the blades as you all know that dirt builds up on them over time and is difficult to get off. You just hook it up to your hose and the brush bends enough to get in between the blades to clean all the crap off. I have a 11 blade reel and it fits just fine so if you have more than that just let me know the spacing and I will see if it will work. It uses the power of the water to turn the brush and it shoots jets of water into the brush too. I'm thinking of buying the Soap Star Attachment to go with it so I can use soap while I'm washing. It comes with a stiff(white) and a soft (black) brush. I am sure I will find other uses for it but just thought I would share this with you.

·
Premium Member
Baroness LM56 Meyer Zoysia 0.4"
1,708 Posts
Mightyquinn said:
I bought a Brush Hero last year but didn't really have a chance to use it until today when I was cleaning my Baroness. For those of you that have a reel mower this is a handy tool to help clean in between the blades as you all know that dirt builds up on them over time and is difficult to get off. You just hook it up to your hose and the brush bends enough to get in between the blades to clean all the crap off. I have a 11 blade reel and it fits just fine so if you have more than that just let me know the spacing and I will see if it will work. It uses the power of the water to turn the brush and it shoots jets of water into the brush too. I'm thinking of buying the Soap Star Attachment to go with it so I can use soap while I'm washing. It comes with a stiff(white) and a soft (black) brush. I am sure I will find other uses for it but just thought I would share this with you.

Do you still recommend after more use?

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TulsaFan said:
Mightyquinn said:

Do you still recommend after more use?
No, I do not. I still have it if you want to try it out though :thumbup:

It works to an extent but not like I was hoping it would.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.