Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in Indiana we've had the hottest May in 124 years. I think I've got brown patch....see pics. This is kind of scattered thru my lawn, not so much in prevalent spots like in the pic (and I know it isn't urine), but just dispersed thru the lawn, areas of healthy grass and dead blades scattered throughout. See the lesions on that blade in the pic? And I've been irrigating like crazy. I'm putting down a fungicide tonight...just want to be sure what I'm seeing is the right thing....thx!

· Registered
389 Posts
I am far from an expert, but you hit all the main points, hot, heavy watering, and lesions. My bet is you are correct and see Propiconazole and Strobe 50WG in your near future. Hit me up if you want to split chemicals when you see the price of strobe, I don't need all of the 10 year supply I just purchased.

· Administrator
5.6ksqft Bewitched KBG in Fishers, IN
15,466 Posts
That looks possible on the blade. The lawn looks like it has uneven irrigation. Have you done an irrigation audit?

I've been applying 0.5in every 3 days, per the rachio and my ET calculations.

You could use Scott diseases ex from Lowe's.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a guy coming tomorrow to adjust some of the irrigation heads. I've been manually watering as well on some spots. I'm not sure what fungicide is putting down, he's doing is right now...it's a granular I know but I'll find out what it is. He said it was like $60 a bag and it will take 2 bags to cover my 13000 sq.ft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.