Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,272 Posts
wardconnor said:
I was so ticked when KD made the weak move to join GSand their ridiculous roster. Weak sauce move there.
You want to talk about ruining the 4th of July (when he announced it last year). It put me into a slight depression. Even with Russ putting up ridiculous numbers this year I still missed more games than I watched. Still haven't watched KD play for Golden State other than when they played the Thunder, and I normally turned the channel during the 3rd quarter.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm watching to see if KD goes down in flames. Not working that well so far.

I think I saw a quote from LeBron earlier today that said something to the effect of "I'm tired". :(

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,476 Posts
GrassDaddy said:
Is this like the ntep trials? Which varieties of KBG made the finals??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't really watch sports much anymore only NFL and occasionally I will watch some PGA golf. I miss the days of the NBA when it was Magic, Bird, Jordan, and Barkley :thumbup:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Ware said:
Well, that was that. I guess everyone has moved on to McGregor v. Mayweather. :lol:
We plan on getting the PPV. Need some people to come over to help split the cost for sure. I'm sure it will be at or above $100.

·
Administrator
Bermudagrass, 3.75 acres, Arkansas
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Then I heard $100 on the drive in to work this morning.

I've hosted a few watch parties on my patio and it's usually not too bad when everyone chips in a few bucks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.