Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cutting today a car stopped after passing by, backed up and parked at the curb across from me and just watched...

Ummm, okay?

I am sure a few neighbours thinks I am nuts - I cut several times a week, can be seen on my knees inspecting the stolons, pulling weeds, and picking leaves off the grass any given day.

·
Super Moderator
Tifgrand—7,500 sq/ft—Baroness LM56
5,474 Posts
I have never had anyone just stop and watch but they will usually stop and ask what kind of machine I am cutting the grass with :)

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I get a lot of people stopping and wanting to talk about it. I live right on a bike path so lots of people not in their cars always ask "how did you do that?"

I've made quite a few bike path friends this way.

It makes it all worthwhile to me when people recognize nice looking turf when they see it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
When I first started mowing with a reel I'd get the neighbours come over and talk to me. They'd like to ask about the mower and also ask how I got the stripes. The novelty soon wore off though and eventually I think they just thought I was weird mowing 3 times a week and taking a multitude of photos from varying angles every time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
dfw_pilot said:
That link doesn't seem to work:

I may have to pull it off the drone camera directly instead of using the software on my phone. It seems when I use that I can only post to a few things. I did click on the link in your post and it took me to it, maybe due to me being logged in on my IG account though.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.